一. Different functions
1. Three-phase watt-hour meter: Three-phase watt-hour meter is a dao watt-hour meter used to measure the power output (or load consumption) of power in a three-phase AC circuit.
2. Single-phase electric energy meter: single-phase electric energy meter, used for active power measurement.
B, the scope of application is different
1. Three-phase electricity meter: Three-phase electricity meter is suitable for measuring three-phase four-wire AC active energy with rated frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz. For fixed installation indoor use, suitable for the environment, and the air does not contain corrosive gases and avoid the effects of dust, mold, salt spray, condensation, insects, etc.
2. Single-phase electricity meter: applicable to commercial buildings and public infrastructure buildings, realizing measurement and statistics of power consumption in different areas or different loads in buildings; suitable for power consumption statistics of different production lines or various types of loads in industrial buildings, internal accounting .
C. Different characteristics
1. Three-phase electric meter: light weight, beautiful appearance, advanced technology.
2. Single-phase electricity meter: no external working power supply is needed, and the working temperature range is wide.